Information & Policies
This webpage contains information about our in house lunch program here at Holy Spirit called "Divine Dine." Ms. Betty Lopez and her staff will continue to provide a variety of healthy choices of lunches for your convenience. As always, this is a completely optional program. You can choose to order daily, a few days a week or a few days of the month. It is whatever works for your family. Lunches may always be brought from home.
A summary of the program is as follows:
1. PK3 - 2nd grade: $4.10/day
2. 3rd grade - 8th grade: $4.50/day
3. Beverages - $.60 for white milk, chocolate milk or apple juice
4. If your child still needs more than the generous portions "Divine Dine" serves, an additional entrée can be purchased for $2.00/entrée.
Every day, "Divine Dine" will offer a different balanced main entrée. Every day, fresh fruit will be served as part of the meal.
In addition to the published daily menu entrée option, there will be two alternative options offered daily. There will be a rotating alternative menu that will change weekly throughout the month. This will give the students more meal choice options.
Order Processing and Payments:
Parents will order for the entire month at one time. You will be notified by email when the lunch order for the following month goes live on the RenWeb database. You will have a week to place your orders electronically. Due to ordering requirements with our vendors, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE DEADLINE DATE.
If your child forgets their lunch, their homeroom teacher will allow them to call home for you to bring them a lunch. If you are not able to bring them a lunch, we will feed your child for a fee of $6.50. Your student will sign a "forgotten lunch form" and this fee will be treated as a financial obligation and will be billed at the end of the week by the school.
If your child is sick on a scheduled pre-ordered lunch day, you will not receive a credit. However, if a child is sick for three consecutive days, a credit will be given. IT IS THE PARENT'S RESPONSIBILITY to contact Karen Bolton by email (within 10 days of absence) to inform her of the three day absence. Karen will fill out a reimbursement form and a check will be mailed to you. You cannot take the credit the following month as the system will not allow an order form without exact payment to process. A reimbursement through the Business Office must be generated.
Orders will ONLY be accepted using the RENWEB lunch ordering system. With 2½ years of successful, secure processing behind us, this system has proven to been a huge time saver in the means of processing orders. Once orders are made electronically, class lists are updated accordingly so teachers can see who ordered on which days, ordering of the food is more efficient because an automated inventory list is generated, and it improves the accounting piece as you the customer pays online removing the accounting piece from us. We appreciate your understanding that ALL lunch orders must be done electronically through Renweb electronic check.
The process is very simple and the system is easy to use.
RenWeb Lunch Ordering Instructions
1. Log on to www.renweb.com
2. Log in to parent web (right side of menu bar)
District Code: HSCS-TX (case sensitive)
User name: typically your email
Password: your password
This will load your RenWeb Libraries
3. In the left menu area - select "Student Information"
4. You will now see the lunch tab - select the "Lunch" tab
To see the August menu, use the arrow key by the month name to scroll to the correct month.
5. Below the calendar you will see a box that says "Create Web Order" - select it. It will bring up an on-line easy to use order form by day for each of your children.
6. On your order form you must select the meal that correlates with your student's grade level. All you need to do is to change the quantity from "0" to a "1" and tab and your selection will be captured. If you make a mistake, type in a "0" in the quantity and hit tab to clear your error.
7. Once you scroll through each individual day's choices it will prompt you to select the "Order items" box. Please note, once your order is processed you cannot go and make changes.
8. When you select the "order items" tab it will bring you to the "Pay Now" paying option screen after several seconds. You now must pay by electronic check to process your order. It will ask you for your bank's routing number and your account number. It is that easy and secure! Please be careful with keystroke errors.
Please Note: There is a $.85 convenience fee (per family monthly order) for ordering on line. For $8.50/year (10 months of ordering times $.85) you have the convenience of ordering from home, saving $ on printing and paper! Better yet, your order is then displayed in RenWeb for you to refer back to! You will also be able to see your student's selections under the Student Information tab - lunch tab. After ordering, it will now be highlighted in "BLUE".
9. Once your order is processed you will get an email that looks like the one below...
Your e-check payment on 07/24/2014 at 8:09 PM has been submitted.
Confirmation Number: 339924779
Payment Description: Holy Spirit Catholic School Online Payment Amount: $41.35
FACTS/NBS Payment Services
PLEASE NOTE: This message was automatically generated. Please do not respond to this email address: it is used only by an automated system and is not monitored for responses.
If you do not receive an email, your order was not processed.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org